To co-ordinate and control exhibition operational activities and all associated tasks during an exhibition/event held at the centre and to attend to the implementation of exhibition departmental procedures as per operational schedules or event orders. To implement and manage the Exhibition Centre.
The Event Executive is responsible for meeting the client’s (event organizer/suppliers) needs in the planning and execution of each exhibition to ensure its smooth operation to the satisfaction of the client.
Responsible for performing tasks associated with specific exhibitions/events in accordance with the service specifications detailed in the event order, interacting with internal departments and co-coordinating client’s requirements, ensuring clients abide by the rules, especially, pertaining to safety and health regulations. Responsible for communicating with clients and department heads for the approval of special requests to ensure optimum client satisfaction.
- Knowledge and understanding of exhibitions and managing different type of events, and be able to adjust to client’s requirements.
- Ability to communicate with clients, both, written and spoken.
- Be responsible, organised, and have an eye for detail.
- Knowledgeable and understand the legal requirements of the Company and Centre’s applicable Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) standards.
- Awareness of legal obligations to ensure compliance with legal aspects pertaining to exhibition related events.
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels within the company and with customers.
- Good technical understanding will be an added advantage
- Degree in Business Administration or any relevant and appropriate qualification and or experience in Exhibition/Event industry, preferably, in Exhibition & Event Management.
- Computer literate (Microsoft office)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills.
- Capable to speak and write Mandarin or Cantonese dialect will be added value.
An attractive remuneration package that commensurates with qualification and experience will be offered to the successful candidate. If you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team, please e-mail or write in with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) and contact number to:
Group Human Resource Division
IGB CORPORATION BERHAD
Level 32, The Gardens, South Tower,
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.
E-mail : email@example.com